These are the part of series “Delusion at Midnight” during the midnight in our sleep we often creates another world around us, so many times it devises the illusion and we won’t be able to make the difference in reality and fantasies.
These sets of 4-5 drawings (which has made on Indian Postcard) are letter to Unknown, which clearly indicate that there is no relativity among each other and between me. Although there are analogy between each of them, since they all are struggling with their inside feelings and thoughts.
1. A lady is holding the words, which are coming from a window like the sun rays enters in a house..
2. A bottle holding by a hand which conveys his feelings with the help of some alphabets and words
3. A Monk meditating and getting the thoughts to insight his feelings
4. A Man trying to transfers his thought
5. A Frustrated man, who is puzzled in dilemma and struggling with his inside thoughts and feelings