A design strategist by profession and an architect by training, i have been an artist at heart ever since i was a child. Even now i see my art as an extension of experience.
Having won many national and international award as a student, i learnt to marry my art with the spaces i designed as an architect. As i evolved as a practitioner i let the space determine my art. My training in design strategy from Milan, Italy, has further refined my art to reflect the values.
I have held various exhibition of my work by invite, as follows.
- Tracing narrative, New delhi at India Habitat center (2017).
- India art festival by Lexicon gallery (2017)
- india Art festival by Lexicon gallery, Mumbai (2018).
- visual art gallery IHC by Lexicon art gallery (2018)
- India Art fair by palette art gallery 2019.
- Bapu celebrated 150 years curated by Uma nair 2019.
- Vrishika ,modern art gallery curated by Uma nair
- iSculpt2 curated by Uma nair