Born in Kolkata 1972
Bachelor of Visual Art with Ist class Honours degree, 1994
Calcutta University (Govt. College of Art and Craft Kolkata)
1993 Tagore Art Gallery, Organized by International Airport Authority of India.
1996 A.B.N. Amro Bank (ITC Center Kolkata) , Organized by ABN Amro Bank.
1999 Siddhartha Art Gallery, Kathamndu, Nepal.
2000 Museum at Patan Darbur Square, Kathamndu, Nepal. Exhibition Inaugurated by Late His Majesty
King Birendra Shah Dev,s daughter Late Her Royal Princess Shruti Rajlakshimi Devi Rana ,Nepal.
2015 Academy of Fine Arts ( New South A Gallery ) , Kolkata
2016 Academy of Fine Arts ( New South A Gallery ) ,Kolkata. Exhibition Inaugurated by Hon. Minister Govt. Of West Bengal
2017 Academy of Fine Arts ( West Gallery ) , Kolkata , Exhibition Inaugurated by Popular Bengali Film
star & Artist
2018 : Academy of Fine Arts ( West Gallery ) , Kolkata , Exhibition Inaugurated Eminent Artist Sri Subrata Gangopadhaya
• 1994 -2018 Different National & International Exhibition In India & Abroad
• Painting have exhibited International Watercolor Exhibition Acri , in Italy ¬
• Birla Academy 2 nd Annual Art Exhibition.Kolkata, India
• Participated in Pennsylvania Water color Society ,USA Annual international Water show, 1992-2006
• Selected Bowring Fine Art Auction which held in I.T.C. Soner Bengal five star hotel in Kolkata,
• AIFACS Annual All India Art Exhibition. In New Delhi.
• Attended Bangalore Open Art Fair organized and Invited Sanskrit Kala Kendra, Bangalore,
• Participated in All India EMILY SCHOOL OF ART (Vancouver ,Canada) organized University of Calcutta & Medical Association of America.
• Rajya Charukala Pradarsani organized by Govt. Of West Bengal
• State Academy Annual Exhibition organized Calcutta Information Center
• Inter College Art Exhibition organized St. Xavier’s College
• Attended Emerald Iseal Annual Exhibition
• Participated Indian Society of Oriental Art Annual Art Exhibition.
• Participated and selected paintings for different National and International Show.
• Attended Ideas-idols-icons organized by Max Mueller Bhavan Kolkata, India.
• Participated in Eastern Zonal Cultural Center (EZCC) , Kolkata Water color Painting Exhibition.
• Member of 4 man show Academy of Fine Arts New South Gallery.
• Watercolor have selected The WAS-H 32nd International Exhibition 2009.Organise Houston Watercolor Society, Houston, U.S.A. Juror: Judy Morris
• The International Society of Acrylic Painters, USA award for International Acrylic, Exhibition.
• Jordan Art Gallery ,Texas, USA , International Art Gallery Exhibition .
• Annual Summer All Media Juried Online International Art Exhibition | Upstream People Gallery Gallery,USA,(out of 256 paintings All over the world)
Publish many art related Books from different Art publication houses in Kolkata
1.Exclusive Watercolour by Samiran Sarkar ( Chitralekha Publication)
2. Pen & Ink Sketches by Samiran Sarkar
3.Watercolour by Samiran Sarkar ( Holy child Publication)
4.Oil study by Samiran Sarkar
5. Watercolor study by Samiran Sarkar
2016 Invited as a Guest Artist “ Paint for Georgia “ in Georgia .
2016 Invited as a Participated & Selected Artist International Exhibition in Kathamndu , Nepal