EXHIBITOR ( BOOTH REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED NOW)
OnArt Fair is set to feature an impressive line-up of creative professionals, all seeking to engage with their audiences the ‘new normal’ way. With the COVID-19 crisis putting a wrench into many of the planned events and exhibitions, OnArt Fair is the perfect module for them to reconnect with their audiences and patrons and showcase new and exciting art. Allowing direct virtual engagement with potential buyers and art lovers OnArt Fair opens new doors to a worldwide audience. With two distinct categories – Premium and Standard – tailored to suit every need, OnArt Fair sets the virtual platform where exhibitors can claim ownership of their sale, share artist handouts/catalogs and even conduct artist demonstration.
- A virtual booth to showcase your artworks.
- Great branding and networking opportunity.
- One-on-one video/text chat capabilities to create engagement with visitors.
- Facilities to upload catalogues and handouts for visitors.
- Provisions to link your profile to your webpage.
- Access to the list of visitors to the booth.
- Access to pre & post event promotional benefits.
- Reach a worldwide audience and interact with them directly.
- Participate in additional sessions and demonstration
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Booth registration is open to all artists, art galleries and independent curators.
2. Participants are allowed to choose one of the two types of booths:
(i) Premium Booths - Comes with the facility to hold meetings with up to 8 participants simultaneously. Recommended for galleries or dealers with the capacity to manage multiple visitors at a time. Registration fee – Rs 15,000/-
(ii) Standard Booth – Designed exclusively for one-on-one interaction with the audience. Registration fee – Rs 5,000/-
3. The fair shall provide the virtual booth and guidance for booth set up. However, the participants must make their own arrangements for proper equipment and internet facility. OnArt Fair holds no responsibility towards the lack of any tech facilities on part of the participant.
4. Participants must be equipped with a laptop/desktop with camera and mic, Google chrome web browser and high-speed internet facility to participate as exhibitors.
5. Participants must adhere to the timings of the fair and keep their booths manned during the fair timings.
6a. Participants must exhibit professionalism while dealing with visitors and other participants. Participants may not harass or antagonise another party or attendee.
6b. Participants shall not assign, sublet, or apportion the whole or any part of their allotted booth; or exhibit any other goods than works of art.
6c. All works of art must be in good taste and should not include any subjects that are inflammatory, sexually explicit, sexist, gang-related or violent or that promote activities of any type that defame or denigrate individuals, law enforcement or other established authorities.
7. The organisers – OnArt Quest – hold the right to deactivate participant account for reasons mentioned in 6a, 6b and 6c.
8. Participants agree / allow OnArt Fair to use artwork images for promotional activities and advertising. Organisers are free to use images of participants for use in publicity, advertising, and social media promotions.
9. OnArt Fair is not responsible for any financial dealings between clients and participants during the fair. Participants are responsible for collecting funds and delivering the artworks to clients.
10. All terms and conditions remain the same for participants using their Mojarto link to exhibit artworks through Mojarto.com.
11. No booth cancellations will be considered once booked
For advertising and sponsorship opportunity please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org