Wear a bit of nature anywhere you go with our new statement range of geometric rings and necklaces.
Alankaara makes wearable art using the purest form of nature. We follow a tedious process of naturally drying and pressing the flowers, leaves etc to retain their colour and freshness.
1) The flowers will never change colour. They are preserved for eternity.
2) The flower is encased between the metallic base and fiberglass top to give a smooth exterior.
3) The metal will not tarnish.
4) All flowers are ethically sourced. They are either picked from the ground or bought as rejects from florists and flower vendors. They are never plucked.
5) The metal used is a mix of brass and zinc to avoid greening and allergies.