Qualification: B.F.A Painting (5 yrs) from Govt. College of Art, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Awards and Appreciation:
• Merit certificate in annual exhibition in Govt. College of Art Sector 10 Chandigarh (1985)
• State Award in Graphic Painting by Punjab Lalit Kala Academi in Annual Art exhibition (1994)
• 1st Prize in poster making competition organized by S.I.E. Chandigarh (1996 & 1997)
• Best Teacher Award (2005) giving by Mr. Mangat (D.P.I.) UT.
• Vivekananda Millennium School H.M.T. Pinjore invited for judging a painting competition and honored.
• State Commendation Award (2012) given by Mr. V.K.Singh (D.P.I.) UT.
• State award in sculpture by Punjab Lalit Kala Academi in Annual art exhibition(2015)
• Appreciation and honoured by niffa (haryana)2015
• Honoured by govt college mohali at tecnofest 2016
• Artist of the year honoured by "we"a group of indian women contemporary artists, 2016.
• Painting and Sculpture Exhibition Department of Fine Arts Panjab University, Chandigarh (1987).
• Terracotta Sculpture exhibition Department of Fine Arts Panjab University, Chandigarh (1988).
• Exhibitions of Drawings at Punjab Lalit Kala Academi, Sector-16, Chandigarh (1989).
• Sculpture Exhibition at Shish Mahal, Patiala (1992) .
• Painting and sculpture Exhibition at Shish Mahal Patiala (1993).
• Sculpture exhibition of Fine Arts Panjab University, Chandigarh (1993).
• Exhibition of Drawing at Panjab Lalit Kala Academi (1995).
• Sculpture Exhibition at Triveni kala sangam, Delhi (1997).
• Annual Art Exhibition at Govt. College of Art, Chandigarh (1983, '84 & '85).
• "The Creators" All India Exhibition of Arts at Ambala Cantt (1985).
• Annual Art Exhibition Languages and Cultural Department, Shimla (1985 and '87)
• 55th All India Painting Exhibition at Amritsar (1985-86)
• =Annual Regional Art Exhibition by Panjab Lalit Kala Academi (1986, '87, '88, '89, '90, '91, '94,2014,15,16,)
• 1st All India Women Art Exhibition by AIFACS, Delhi (1986).
• All India Exhibition of Art organized by Himachal State Museum, Shimla (1988 and '89)
• North Zone Cultural Center Patiala organized Painting and Graphic Print Exhibition and Food Festival at Chandigarh and shish mahal patiala 1989.
• Painting exhibition organized by Panjab Lalit Kala Academi at Jalander and Delhi (1992)
• 1st drawing Exhibition (1995) organized by Panjab Lalit Academi Chandigarh (1995).
• All India Painting Exhibition at Amritsar (1995 -'96).
• Second Mini Sculpture Exhibition by AIFACS(All India Fine Arts and Craft Society) Delhi (1996).
• Painting exhibition on the occasion of Golden Jubilee of Independence at Govt. Museum and Art Gallery, Chandigarh (1997).
• Kalamaitri Exhibition at Panjab University Fine Art Museum (2007,08,)
• Post Meet at Yadein, an Exhibition at govt. college of Art, Chandigarh.
• Diamond Jubilee Exhibition of principals, senior faculty and senior artists at Govt. College of Art, Chandigarh (2012)
• All India Women Painting and Sculpture Exhibition at Panjab University (Artscapes 2014,15,16)
• Annual exhibition of Indian contemporary Women artist’s – Chandigarh (WE Group) 2014,15,16
• Group show The Creators – An Exhibition of Artworks, a tribute to Sh.Shiv Singh ji 2015.
• Group show at panjab lalit kala akedemi organised by ssaf group 2015.
• Group show at karnal organised by niffa 2015.
• Painting and Sculpture show at Punjab Lalit Kala Bhawan on the accession of Mother day 2015,16.
• Group show at habbitat center organised by siri art gallery jan 2016.
• Annual art exhibition chandigarh lalit kala akedemi 2016.
• Group show at punjab lalit kala bhawan sector 16 B,chandigarh on the eve of mother day 2016.
• Young Artist Workshop by Chandigarh Lalit Kala Academy (1992).
• Sculptures' Workshop by Panjab Lalit Kala Academi (1994).
• "Niranter" workshop by Punjab Lalit Kala Academi (1994).
• All India Artist Camp by Jammu and Kashmir Academi of Arts (1995)
• Murals' and Sculpture Workshop at Govt. College of Art, Chandigarh by Chandigarh Lalit Kala Academy(1996)
• 8th Triennial World Conference Silver Jubilee Celebration ( All India Painting Workshop) by BBK DAV College for Women at Amritsar (1996).
• Painting Workshop by "SODEFA" (Society for Development of Films and Arts , Panchkula (1999).
• All India Fine Arts and Crafts Society organized All India Young Artist Camp, Delhi (2001).
• Painting Workshop on birthday of Mr.Chaudari Devi Lal by Bal Bhawan, Panchkula (2002).
• Sculpture Workshop by Chandigarh Lalit Kala Academy (2003)
• Sculpture and Painting Workshop by Govt. College for Women, Mohali (2003)
• Painting and Sculpture Workshop by "WE" Group at Khajiar, Himachal Pradesh (2013,15
• Sculpture Workshop at Punjab Lalit Kala Bhawan, Tribute to Sh.Nek Chand ji 2015
• painting and sculpture workshop at fridkot organised by kirpal art society punjab 2015.
• Painting workshop at vivekanand millenium school pinjor organised by sanskar bharti 2016.
• painting workshop at govt college Ropar 2016
• National painting workshop at govt college for women rohtak 2016.
• International painting workshop at arya kanya mahavidyalya shahabad markanda 2016.
• painting workshop at govt.college mohali 2016.
• wood carving camp at apeejay college jalandhar coleboration with punjab arts council chandigarh 2016.
• Paintings Purchased by Himachal State Museum , Shimla .
• Paintings Purchased by Govt. Museum and Art Gallery .
• Sculptures purchased by Panjab University , Chandigarh .
• Drawings purchased by Mr. T.C.Gupta (MD of NZCC) and displayed at Mount View Hotel Chandigarh.
• Paintings purchased by Rashtriya Lalit Kala , Lucknow.
• Garden sculptures at Bhawan Vidyalaya School, Panchkula.
• Paintings sold out in Sweden and London.